Bliss Hazelnut Butter with Cranberries (Oregon City, OR)


To create our Cranberry Hazelnut Butter Bliss we sourced Cranberries from Oregon, Hazelnuts from the Northwest, paired them with our classic combination of non-gmo honey and sea-salt and blended it with a hint of sunflower oil for that wonderful spreadability. This particular nut butter is in a class of it’s own with our Fresh Ground Process, the sweetness of cranberries, and the natural tones of vanilla that lends that classic hazelnut taste.



In June of 2014, we launched our newest nut butter, Hazelnut Butter Bliss. We roasted Northwest hazelnuts and ground them together with organic, non-GMO honey, sunflower oil, and sea salt to create the perfect blend of sweet and savory. The following year we came out with this wonderful variation, using local cranberries. If you suffer from peanut allergies or peanuts just aren’t your thing, then Hazelnut Butter Bliss is the nut butter for you. There are no preservatives, no additives and our hazelnut butter is packaged in a glass jar that is recyclable, sustainable and reusable.

Our mission: Getting back to the basics of a simple healthy lifestyle.

Using our Fresh Ground Process gives our nut butters their unique taste and texture, and allows us to preserve the integrity of the ingredients. First, our dry roasted peanuts are blended with roasted peanut oil and cold pressed sunflower oil, which are high in Omega 3’s and 6’s. Our organic, non-GMO honey can help with allergies, is good for gastrointestinal health and is low on the glycemic index. You won’t experience a sugar crash on a spoonful of Peanut Butter Bliss. We also use a hint of sea-salt, keeping this product as simple as possible. The end result is a tasty treat that is great for the body and good for the soul.

So simple. So healthy.  So Blissful. Spoonful’s are dangerous

But best of all?

All of our Bliss Nut Butters taste just blissful!

Nutrition Facts  Serv. Size 2 Tbsp (32g), Servings About 8, Amount Per Serving: Calories 210, Calories from Fat 180, Total Fat 20g (30% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 105mg (4% DV), Total Carbohydrate 8g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Sugars 5g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV) Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV).

Not a significant source of trans fat and cholesterol.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients  Roasted Hazelnuts, sunflower oil, organic raw honey, dried cranberries (cranberries, apple juice concentrate, sunflower oil), sea salt.

Allergenic Warning  Contains Hazelnuts. Made in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts.

Best if refrigerated after opening. Stir well, ingredients tend to settle after shipping.

Ready to ship in 1-2 business days from United States (US)


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Bliss Hazelnut Butter with Cranberries (Oregon City, OR)”

Vendor Information