Bliss Sunflower Butter (Oregon City, OR)
INGREDIENTS: Roasted sunflower seeds, sunflower seed oil, organic raw honey, sea salt.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Made in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Stir well after opening, ingredients tend to settle after shipping.
Our Fresh Ground Process gives our nut butters their unique taste and texture, and allows us to preserve the integrity of all the wonderful ingredients. Our dry roasted peanuts are blended with roasted peanut oil and cold pressed sunflower oil, which are high in Omega 3’s and 6’s. Our organic, non-GMO honey can help with allergies, is good for gastrointestinal health and is low on the glycemic index. You won’t experience a sugar crash on a spoonful of Peanut Butter Bliss. Chia seeds are added for a nutritional superboost. We also use a hint of sea-salt, keeping this product as simple as possible. The end result is a tasty treat that is great for the body and good for the soul.
So simple. So healthy. So Blissful. Spoonful’s are dangerous
But best of all?
All of our Bliss Nut Butters taste just blissful!
Nutrition Facts Serv. Size 2 Tbsp (32g), Servings About 11, Amount Per Serving: Calories 200, Calories from Fat 160, Total Fat 17g (27% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (9% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 170mg (6% DV), Total Carbohydrate 8g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (9% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV) Calcium (0% DV), Iron (4% DV).
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients Roasted sunflower seeds, sunflower seed oil, organic raw honey, sea salt.
Allergenic Warning Contains Peanuts. Made in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts.
Best if refrigerated after opening. Stir well, ingredients tend to settle after shipping.
Ready to ship in 1-2 business days from United States (US)
Bliss Peanut Butter with Chia (Oregon City, OR)$7.00 Add to cart
Bliss Almond & Coconut Butter (Oregon City, OR)$10.00 Add to cart
Bliss Cinnamon Peanut Butter (Oregon City, OR)$7.00 Add to cart
Bliss Cashew Butter (Oregon City, OR)$8.00 Add to cart
Bliss Peanut Butter (Oregon City, OR)$7.00 Add to cart
Bliss Hazelnut Butter with Cranberries (Oregon City, OR)$10.00 Add to cart